Welcome to Day 1 of Nippers!
We are looking forward to welcoming our Nippers. Whilst the recent lifting of restrictions has lessened the impact of COVID-19, Nippers will look very different this season.
We are splitting the age groups into a morning and an afternoon session as follows:
- 10am start: U6, U8, U10, U12
- 12pm start: U7, U9, U11, U13
- U14 SRC training will be conducted during the nippers days – details to follow.
Sandon Point Surf Club COVID-19 regulations
- We are allowed to have one parent per child.
- We are encouraging turn up, participate and leave. Arrive ready to go and leave immediately following the conclusion of the activity.
- We will not be running the BBQ at the moment until restrictions ease, or until such time that we believe we can safely manage this activity.
- The nippers area will be segregated from onlookers/supporters:
- Only qualified persons will be allowed to enter the segregated area to assist with the nippers activities;
- If you would like to gain your age managers qualification, please email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have appointed a COVID Marshall for the club.